Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A Lesson in Humility Continued

If you want to read this in the right order read the next post first. I couldn't get the post to continue. If anyone knows how let me know.
This is it. The line on the center of the rock are the cables. It supposedly looks worse straight on than it really is. I think it looks crazy.


The next two pictures are of Kelsey and Shelly at the top.


Once they made it back down we were ready to start hiking back to camp. We had 8 more miles to go. It was around 12:30 when this next picture was taken. We made it back to camp at 5pm, 12 hours after we started.


When he saw the camera he sat up and posed. He was our welcoming committee.


Yosemite was amazing. I can't wait to return.

2 comments:

  1. Alright, next time can I get an invite?? I know I live in Utah but I still feel apart of the LeSueur Family and that looks so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We would love to have you go with us. We will let you know if we go back. I know Shelly and Kelsey are planning on it. Thanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete